Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, May 9, 2008

OW!!

I've had a great week off work, and took advantage of that time to do some pretty cool working out.

Monday I ran and then powerwashed my house.
Tuesday I rested.
Wednesday I did my step aerobics tape on my new step. Here's the thing, though... I didn't realize that my step was on it's highest setting. I did the entire workout, which I haven't done since November or earlier, on EXPERT.
Thursday I puttered with arms and abs all morning, because my calves were screaming.

And now it's Friday. And here I sit with my calves coated in A535, in hopes that it will stop the seizing and allow me to go for a run. Seriously, the pain!! My calves are balls. Just to touch them to put the cream on was unbelievable!

I can feel the cream working, though, so I will definately be going out running today.

As for my eating... fair to middlin. This being at home thing is really difficult, and I have to really work on my choices. I do about 90% great, and then have something not so great. Like yesterday was completely Core, then Logan and I were out and I was hungry so we split a panini and a bowl of Italian Wedding soup. Wednesday I had a happy face cookie from the Haney Bakery. I don't even remember what I did on Tuesday. Not huge things, but something each day.

I'm actually looking forward to working again, so I can find a new routine that works.

0 comments: