Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Tuesday!

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn!!!

Tonight I think it's just going to be butter and salt. Last week was my pms popcorn, but I'm not needing it this week.

Working out today, I'm planning on a treadmill run at lunch, and a buddy workout at 7pm. Then it's a date with my ass, my couch, my popcorn, and Biggest Loser. I so love Tuesdays!

Here's my menu today, planned around the copious amounts of popcorn while still remaining in the green with NutriMirror (damn, I'm good):

Br: 1/3 cup oatmeal and almond breeze, 1/2 banana, 1 tablespoon each of dark chocolate chips, toasted almonds and PB2 & milk and vitamins (404 calories)

Lu: 1/4 cup egg white, fried in non stick pan topped with a tablespoon shredded romano, with a side salad of 2oz baby greens, 1/4 cup craisins, and a tablespoon each of blue cheese and walnuts. (158 calories)

Sn: 1 cup cauliflower (25 calories)

Dn: Chicken breast stirfry (144 calories)

Sn: POPCORN!!! (570 calories)

That's 1301 calories for the day. I'd like to know where the hell my options for colouring my posts went!!! S'gone!!

Phew, and my day just got busier! I'm working 9-12 on one job, running at lunch, then 1-2pm is on another job, then I go pick up my niece. Home by 3, grab a snack, jump in the shower and go for a hair cut/gossip session at 4. Home, make dinner, eat in front of the computer while doing job #3. Workout appt at 7. Home, make popcorn and be plunked in front of the tv at 8:30. Talk about scheduled!!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: