Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, September 14, 2009

FFS

I was going to blog about what a great time I had at the Canadian Country Music Awards, but that's been preempted by the fact that I am completely pissed off that my bank card was compromised, and my bill money for the month was stolen out of my account at 5:37am this morning.

I went down to my branch after phoning and finding out what to do, only to remember when I got there that they are closed on Mondays.

I have shit coming out of that account tomorrow, and the funds aren't there. I'm freaking OUT.

And on top of that, I am sabotaging myself left, right and sideways. I actually had to drive in the left lane so as NOT to drive through McDonald's for an ice cream. I physically had to fight to NOT sabotage myself, and promised myself popcorn later. What the fuck is wrong with me??

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

4 comments:

Becca55 said...

Dee, it sucks that you have to go through this right now, it is very scary. My SO went through a similar experiance and its not cool. Take some deep breaths and relax, know that things will get taken care of and Please don't loose control and binge it will not help anything, it will only make you feel worse in the end! is there a way you can call the places that you have to pay and let them know what happened?

Magda said...

You can call the bank... they should have 24 hour service numbers.. unless it's not RBC. But even then they should have cameras at The ATMS to prove it wasn't you taking money out.

That really sucks.

hugs.

YAY music?

Bex said...

I just had my debit card blocked because some one tried to withdral $400 on sat. They blocked it because they said I had used my debit at a location they were suspecting the info was being taken..

sorry to hear that happened... I will lend you - call me.

Chris G. said...

I just had my Visa card compromised a couple of weeks ago. Someone put almost $400 worth of charges on it. Visa was alerted to it because the charges came from Moscow! o_O

They caught it right away, cancelled the card and issued me a new one.