Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Whoah! Where'd I go?

So apparently, I'm not so good at this blogging thing. LOL

Although... it's kinda fun to look back at this and see how I was in JULY!!

I came back to it because my sis told me that she thougth I should blog. I can't say how dedicated I'll be, but whatever... you get what you get, right? :o)

Well, where am I now? I'm at 161.6 as of this morning. I hit a plateau back in November and stayed in the top of the 160's for ten weeks. I've since changed to Core and have seen the scale moving again. Yay!!

(I shoulda added some hot sauce to my cous cous. It has like NO flavour.)

What's new and exciting? Hmmm. OH! I've signed up for the Sun Run (scary shit!) and Sam and I are training for it. Next week we go to three minutes running with one minute walking. Yikes!

What else can I type... Gawd, most of the time I have a bizmillion things to say!

I guess I'll just say this: if you want to succeed in life, you need to plan. Plan your meals, plan your schedules, plan your water, plan your activity, plan everything except your spontaneity. Hell, even plan your sex if you need to! Nothin wrong with scheduling some cuddle time!

You know what? I have the BEST support team. There is not ONE person currently in my life that is a dark cloud. I love my people.

Alright, I'm done. Maybe the next posts will have some substance. Maybe not.

Maybe I'll just post fitness / nutrition thoughts when I think em. Maybe not. I commit to nothing. HA!!

0 comments: