Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, January 28, 2008

Yummy finds!

My people ate it! They really did!! Soy cheese!!

Yes, I did. I bought soy cheese in two flavours. Jalapeno and Mozza. And both are good! The jalapeno if my favourite. Now keep in mind, it's soy, so you cannot expect it to taste EXACTLY like cheese. But it's damn close. And it melts beautifully. I see grilled jalapeno cheese sandwiches in my future, oh yes I do!

The other thing I found is Kashi Go Lean cereal. It's crunchy and healthy, and doesn't taste too much like sticks. Logan likes it. I had it in my yoghurt this lunch, and I'm happy with it.

Side note: Logan is eating me out of house and HOME this week. Peckerhead better be having a growth spurt. Yeesh!

I made my "twice baked faux mashed taters" last night. Gawd, I love that dish. I had to smack Logan away from the leftovers so I could have some for lunch today!

I also made up a supply of pumpkin oatmeal, since my favourite Sammy in the whole world found me some pumpkin pie spice. And guess what? I don't like it. Boo! Of course, Logan does. So he can eat it for the week.

Tonight is the scary 3 min of running of the Sun Run training. Yikes! Need to get blicky lights for our belts, though. Meant to do that yesterday. Whoops.

I was so proactive last night, prepping stuff for the week.... did up the oatmeal, a pot of brown rice, and chicken breasts for the GD Quesadillas tonite... only I left the stupid chicken in the oven overnight. Pfffft. Dog food now. Luckily I have a half a pound of ground beef in the fridge that I was going to use for lunches.

Okay, I can't think of anything else right now.

I'm out.

0 comments: