Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, February 11, 2008

Procrastination... it's an art.

So I'm totally dreading getting back on the dreadmill. I am a week behind my girls at Sun Run training, and HAVE to jump back in!

Sigh.

I'm suprisingly less sore than I was yesterday from Denise Austin kicking my ass.

Oh! I wore a skirt today! I don't remember the last time I wore a tailored skirt. It's been years and years. Lindsay says to me "you should be wearing them, look at them legs!", to which I replied, looking down at them "well, I just found them, you know". When I gave Steve shit for not doing laundry and forcing me to wear the skirt cuz I had no pants, he threatened to throw all my pants away!

I love my people!

Now I'm going to the dreadmill. I said I'm GOING. Get off my CASE!

Gawd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you and I will end up on the same week for Sun Run. I'm sick as a dog and making one with the couch this week.

We'll get back on the same page.

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Duuuude. Logan said you sounded like death on the phone yesterday. Poor you!

I'm glad it was LAST week that I skipped. This week I'm doing the easy week, so it's not such a shock to my system to get back on it. You might want to actually redo last week when you jump back in.

Hope you feel better really soon, sweetie. Lots of liquids (I have a bottle of gingerale if you need it), steam the hell out of yourself, massage your sinus' to encourage drainage. I'll be rootin for ya... over here. :o)

sesame said...

Thanks man! Andrew did a drugstore run for me this morning.

I am trying to relax but Jonesing about missing work. I RARELY miss work and this is my second time being off sick this year. Harumph!

What's the worst that could happen right?!?!?