Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Vitamins from HELL

I purchased the One A Day Weight Control vitamins, because they have green tea extract, and a huge amount of some of the vitamins needed.

Bad.

One should google these things FIRST. For example, did you know that these vitamins affect some people with certain side effects like a constant headache (had it for two weeks now, even get woken up with it some nights, it's so sharp), nightmares, dizziness, and nasuea? The nightmares have been driving me crazy! I haven't had a decent night sleep in two weeks!

So I didn't WI last week OFFICIALLY. However, I did jump on the scale. I had gone up to 163.4. GAH! That's the confession. I completely committed myself to losing it this week. I was downright determined to hit 150's. This is where the Boo comes in. The Boo and the YAY is that I lost 3.2 lbs this week! I'm at 160.2lbs. Another Yays is that I took my measurements. I had to do my waist three times cuz I couldn't believe the number. I've lost three inches in my waist in the last month, since January 19th. In total, I've lost 26.25 inches off my body! 3.5 of them were this last month! This makes me so glad I'm doing my measurements. With the scale not being my best friend, I needed that NSV. Also, I measured my rib cage, and I'm down to a 36. Time to go bra shopping!!

0 comments: