Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Thursday!

I just had the BEST breakfast! I cooked steelcut oats in milk with some honey and vanilla, then when it was done I threw in a mashed banana and some peach chunks. Yum yum!

Well, the last two days have seen me on the treadmill. I'm getting back into running on it. It makes a nice break in the middle of my day.

I have stepped on the scale twice since I threw it up in the closet. The first time was a couple weeks ago and I was at 150.2, so I knew I had to get back in control. I knew I had gone a little overboard with the extras in my diet. Having both a bagel in the morning and a wrap at noon, adds up quickly. Plus I was eating till full rather than satisfied. I avoided the scale for a week when I knew I should just peek to check where I'm at. Needless to say, seeing the 150's again... not cool.

So I stepped on it again a couple of days ago, and it was at 149.6. Okay! I'm maintaining! Good show!

I was getting bored with my excercise, thus the back being on the treadmill. I seem to do things in phases. I'm good with back being in a running phase. Not sure that I'll even move it out doors. Mind you, never say never, right? All I can say is that today I'm happy on my treadmill. I'm not in training for anything so I can stay happy on my treadmill.

Oh and I found a fabulous 5k trail I want to run. Gold Creek, up to the lower falls. Steve and I went for a walk up there and it took us and hour twenty to walk it. Would make for a lovely run one day.

Today is a new day and I have a new saying! NOT an option. It's all over the WW boards right now. When faced with a choice, make something not an option. Muffins? Not an option. Chocolate? Not an option. Feel like skipping your workout? Not an option. I like it!!

So that's it for today. I'm in a good place. I'm happy about my weight. I'm happy about my current level of excercise. It's all good!

0 comments: