Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Long Weekend Report

So how did YOU do?

Me? Not so good. Excercise wasn't tooo bad. Did walk all day on Saturday at the PNE. But then counteracted that with Kettle Corn and Mini Donuts, washed down with perogies, cabbage roll and sausage smothered in sour cream. The only plus is that I didn't get an elephant ear or fudge, both of which I wanted desperately.

Sunday was full of chips. I did go swimming for about 20 minutes, but other than that it was me, a couch and a lazy day.

Monday was lunch at the buffet in Bellingham, followed by three hours of walking around a mall. Except that I did do an intense one hour workout in the morning.

I havent' tried on my belt today, but I'm sure it's on the first hole... lol. Yoga pants for me for the next couple of days while I remain hardcore.

I decided to not buy bagels or wraps this week... or maybe I won't until the wedding. They seem to be my every day weakness. What I'll do is buy a loaf of white bread for Logan's lunches. I won't eat that crap so it's not a trigger for me.

I've discovered a new favourite breakfast. I nuke a 1/2 cup of brocslaw for three minutes with a tblsp of water, then throw it in a frying pan with scrambled eggs. Cook it all together and eat! So good! And I know the boy is getting good nutrition before school. I think it's going to become a staple breakfast in this house. For an asian flair, put soy sauce on it. For an american breakfast flair, ketchup. For a kick, hot sauce. You get it...

Well, back to work... sigh. Steve is home sick and I can hear the poor bastard coughing his brains out. He gets a long weekend and then ends up suffering through most of it. Mind you I only half feel sorry for him, because it would be so much better if he quit smoking. Whaddayado.

0 comments: