Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chinese Food

... is sooo good! Although I cringe at the thought of how much sodium I ate last night.

I'll have to get Sammy to blog about her cupcakes, too. They were AMAZING. I don't know how many points or calories, but really cheap for cupcakes, and they were delish!

Today I'm stoked to have a healthy food day! It seems like each week has three not great ones, which stalls me. Saturday being at 147, I don't want another gain.

To counteract the sodium, I'll be drinking tons of water today.

Br: 1/2 flax bagel, 1/4 cup egg white, 1/4 avocado, 1 tsp capers, 1 slice ff cheese w/ glass of milk & vitamins
Lu: leftover kitchen sink sauce & ww pasta, 1/2 cup of each
Sn: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, kiwi, 1 tbsp ground flax
Dn: chicken breast, steamed cauliflower & broccoli
Sn: paper bag popcorn

Hmm. That is only 1050 calories. I'll need to find another 300 or so to eat.

I'll do about 40 min on the treamill today, and take the dogs for a 40 minute walk, too.

Have a good day, anyone around to read this!

2 comments:

Magda said...

you're so funny :) man I want Chinese food.

Pheonix said...

oh great... now I'm craving chow mein... mmmmmm noodles!