Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday AGAIN?

Every Monday it's the same thing... I revert back to my healthy eating for the week, doing damage control for the weekends indulgences. It's a cycle, isn't it?

Ah well, it works for me... lol. I still get to indulge in pizza and chips, and maintain my body weight and still be fit. When you look at it that way, life is good!

I don't track my weekends in NutriMirror. I'm using the program for educating myself with my healthy eating, not my unhealthy eating. I know it's bad, nutritionally. That's why I dont' eat it during the week! And why I don't go stupid crazy on weekends! Only... half stupid crazy, lol.

Today I switched up my breakfast: 1/4 cup egg whites, 2 tbsp ff cheese, 1/2 cup brocslaw, 3 mushrooms, 1/2 tsp sesame oil and soy sauce, all in the fry pan. Washed down with a glass of milk. Was lovely! And very low in calories and cholesterol while being high in protein.

1 comments:

The Momma said...

i have found a new taste treat for you it is a hot sauce that is quit different tried it out on Darren and he said it was really good but different so i tryed it my self not overly hot but definitely nummy. its bace is bannana