Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, December 5, 2008

Frustrating Happy Dance

I will find something to wear to this get together tomorrow!

Seriously... some will smack me for complaining about this, but I'm going to anyways.
The scale has not really moved in the last... five months? I've been happily maintaining in the five pounds between 145 and 150.

So imagine my suprise when I went to pick my outfit for tomorrow (noone is home so I'm having "girly time") and NONE of my dress clothes fit. I mean NONE. I work from home, so haven't worn them in forever.

It just goes to show... the number on the scale means nothing!

I did eventually find a pair of pants. I have a size 8 (happy dance!) pair that I was given (thanks Crystal!), that has been in the back of my closet, because they were just too tight. They fit beautifully now (happy dance!), but I don't have a top to go with them!!

Okay, that's a lie. I do have one, but the sleeves grew for some reason. Everywhere else it fits amazingly, skimming my body without clinging to it (gotta love silk), but these sleeves! And I'm not a sewer, so don't even suggest it. They are butterfly sleeves.

Well, I guess I'll make do with that, but I'm going to have to go shopping sometime in the very near future!!

0 comments: