Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve!

I feel like I'm the only person in my world who is not "taking inventory" and planning my next year. Is that weird?

So many of my friends are reflecting on last year, categorizing it, and then planning how next year will be even better. I'm reading it on tons of blogs, and hearing it in conversations.

I nod along, understanding and loving the logic. I'm so glad in some cases to hear the changes that are being incorporated. I'm happy for the people that had a great year and plan for the next to be even better.

I'm left thinking that I should be doing the same. But then, if I force it, it's like a resolution, and we all know that those are the first things dropped in the new year. So I vow not to have a resolution beyond not being fat ever again.

I should be resolving to excercise more. Or eat healthier. Or lose that last ten pounds. But I find myself unmotivated to say it out loud, or to even feel it.

What does that mean?

Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

No, not weird at all! I have been feeling the same way. I prefer not to do a "year in review" but rather look forward to the good things ahead. Full steam!

Happy New Year, Dee! And I resolve to never be fat again, too!!