Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's a Day!

Yup yup it is... things got a little hairy, emotionally, today... but I won. I did not indulge in the chocolate bar I have stashed for emergencys (yes, I have chocolate emergencys). I had a sweet cup of tea, instead, and then went for a run outside to sort my thoughts.

It's been a long time since I ran outside... especially in the -1!! Hurts the lungs, that does! But it did remind me how much I prefer it to the treadmill. Sooo much better. Still too cold to do that every day, though, so treadmill it is.

Today's eats:

Br: 1 mini bagel, halved and toasted. 1/4 cup egg white, divided, with green onion and asiago cheese.

Sn: cuppa tea with sploosh of skim

Lu: same as yesterday, soup and sandwich

Sn: cup and a half of fruit salad (pineapple, pear, strawberry, asiago)

Dn: leftover cacciatore, steamed broccoli, salsbury buffalo steak.

I'm under 1400 calories.

Last night I gave in to temptation and made fat free vanilla pudding. I was going to eat the whole thing, but then offered hubby half, which he accepted. I wasn't sure if I was happy about that or not. I'm pms-ing, which means I am HUNGRY. Not just crave-y, but actually hungry. I went to bed at nine because my stomach was growling and it was either bed or kitchen. But I didn't fall asleep until ten thirty because my tummy was actually paining me it was so hungry. But I knew that if I stepped one foot in that kitchen, it was game over.

Wish me strength for tonight...

Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Great job, Dee! Kitchen's Closed...remember????

You can do it!