Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Woot Woot Woot!!!

I bought a food scale! *happy happy happy dance*

I've been using a stupid cheap one forever, and I use it all day every day. So I decided to go around and price digital scales where you can zero out. Well, the ones I was looking at were $50-70, and I wasn't gonna pay THAT much!!

Then I went to SuperStore, and they have one there that's digital, holds up to 5lbs, you can zero out, AND it has nutritional values already prerecorded AND... $29.99!!! WOOT!!!

Seriously excited. I'm such a geek.

On another note, I'm going to start taking pics of my food. I keep reading this articles that say that people that blog their food in pics actually have better results of staying OP. This would be all good and fine, except I ate lunch out today, and totally forgot my camera. Damn and blast!

So tomorrow I'll post today's eats. Which means I'll always be a day behind. Boo. Or I'll blog them at night, if I get a chance... meaning the hubby isn't yelling at me to "get off the damn computer". hee hee

I'm pretty excited about it, actually. I love food, and with my new plates, I find it visually stimulating. (the plates are plastic, but they are smaller than my dinner plates, they are blue, and they are NOT round... so they will do me until I can find the dish set of my heart)

Okay, Steve wants to walk the dogs, so off I go. I have a couch date tonight, of movie and popcorn with Crystal. Super excited! We're watching the Madagascar Penguins. I love us!!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

2 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Yay for your new scale!!! I LOVE my scale and, like you, use it all day. I even bring it when I go on vacation!!! It's my BFF ;)

I am so excited that you decided to start food blogging! Yay! Can't wait to see your yummy and healthy eats!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

DAMN!!! I forgot to take a pic of my dinner.

ROFL... great start, huh, Marisa??

Yeesh.