Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And the great eating continues...

Yep, once again, within my caloric budget. Actually, way under it... and I eat good! My budget today is for 1830, and I've only eaten 1385. If I feel like a snack later, at least I know I have room for it. S'good.

Have I mentioned how much I hate my camera?? Trying to get a great quality picture that isn't yellow or isn't glaring is damn near impossible. DAMN NEAR, I SAY. Very frustrating. But the budget does not allow for such frivolities in the forseeable future.

My boss kinda freaked me out today because she's wiggin out about the project I'm on. Because she put us on marketing mode, there is nothing in the pipeline and she's talking about shutting it down in a couple of months. The client loves us, it's not him. It's her and her flucking freaking out!! She can be such a spaz. What I call a "knee jerk reactor". I'm sure it's just jabber. Even if this project DOES shut down, she will find other work for us. (don't freak out, Randie... lol)

In other news, I sent my taxes to the accountant... and it looks like I owe. She might be able to get it down some, once I provide my office information. Sigh. I was hoping for money. I have trips planned this year, and it's looking more and more like I'm going to have to cancel one or two of them. The economy is killing the one business that was going to provide the cash for those trips. Fingers crossed that something changes.

Holy negative nelly today! I hate financial bullshit. I'm getting the bills paid, and that's great. I am putting food in the house, and that's great. I'm not going into debt, but am paying off my debts, and that's great. Time to focus on the positive!!

I'm looking forward to the scale tomorrow. Today I took it easy and just did 30 minutes of yoga. For some reason my body is in pure protest over the circuit training on Monday and the run on Tuesday. I could barely move this morning! Thus the yoga. Streeeeetch it out. I feel world's better. And with all that pain, it usually means being up on the scale, what with the muscles holding fluids to help repair the tears. But this morning the scale showed 149.4. Woot! I hate hate HATE seeing 150 on that blasted thing. NO MORE.

Shall we proceed to the food? Lets...

Breakfast was a bit of a variation. I was not feeling the peanut butter this morning, but I was craving protein in a big way. Usually that means an egg white omelette on a bagel, but I knew I'd be wanting bready goodness later. So instead I put a third cup egg white into my oatmeal. Yum'o'licious and hearty! Kept me satisfied right up to lunch. The last two mornings, by 10:30 I was getting growly, and by 11:30, I coulda eaten my clock.




Lunch was that tofu sandwich again. Same scenario with the avocado, sprouts and cream cheese. This time I put a tablespoon of sweet chili sauce in the little frying pan, heated it, THEN added the tofu. It kinda carmelized the sauce onto the tofu for a spicy variation that was delish. I was glad I had the kiwi to counteract the heat. I'm loving carrots these days, too. Have to pick up some more, I'm almost out.





Snack was my old standby, PB2 on apple. Gawd, I love this snack. (stupid yellow lighting)




Dinner. Ahhh, dinner. How I adore thee. A Highliner salmon fillet done in the microwave (with dill, mustard powder and garlic powder), served over 2oz spinach, 1/4 cup craisins and a tablespoon of Romano cheese. That cheese bread is a 1/2 bagel, 1 oz light mozza, and some dill.



Well, that's all I gots for ya. The news is almost over, which means my computer time is almost up. Steve likes me to actually spend time with HIM after dinner. Weird, huh? Something about me being on the computer ALL DAY. Evs. *cheeky grin*

Don't forget to set your PVR for tomorrow's Oprah (sorry to those that taped todays) to see Kirstie Alley. She has always been a favourite of mine. She was my very first girl-crush. It's her eyes. I find her so incredibly gorgeous. I'm really looking forward to the insight into her life and journey. I always look for these shows, because I want to avoid the pitfalls, and the best way to avoid them is through education. I want to know what didn't work just as much, if not more, than what did work.


Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Everything looks DEE-lish ;)