Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bits and Pieces.

So, my mom has sleep apnea. And because of it, she was "taking her life in her own hands up to 70 times an hour" according to the doctor, while she slept. Now she has this funky machine, and she doesn't snore at all! Too bad she looks like some whacked out Cyborg. (love you, mom!)




It's April Fools, and guess what? Mother Nature played a good little joke on the Lower Mainland of BC. Snow. On April 1st. Pfffft.




Logan made a sandwich the other day and was SO impressed with it, he took a picture so I could see it, since I wasn't home to revel in his creative prowess. Rather impressive, and all healthy foods! He's so cute!!




This was my breakfast today. Back to clean eating as much as possible. Feeling bloated as all get out with all the sodium I've been eating lately. Blah. So breakfast was a slice of Russian Rye bread, toasted, plain, topped fresh spinach and a quarter cup egg white and a sploosh of Frank's Red Hot. On the side is a half cup of dry cottage cheese. Which I have to say, tastes much better warm. When it's cold it's got no taste at all. When it's room temp it has a pleasing flavour. Milk and vitamins round it out.



Lunch was chicken crockpot stuff. Literally a crockpot full of veggies and chopped chicken breast. It made it's own juice from the veggies. I had two cups of it, but took no pics. Pfft.

Then I had snack this afternoon. This is a half a sandwich made with one slice of squirrely bread, a quarter of an avocado, a half ounce of sprouts, and a large slice of tomato. Yum!



That's all I got today. I'm going to go work out now. Maybe an excercise tape. Not feeling energetic, so I'm forcing myself to do it. I'll regret it more if I don't.

Thanks for listening,

Dee

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hope all goes well for your mom!

Pheonix said...

SPROUTS!!! I love sprouts!

Have a great visit with your mommy!

Angela Power said...

Awwww he took a pic!! :-)

I've never heard of "dry" cottage cheese? Personally I love cottage chese on potoatoes all warm and creamy :)