Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Catch up time!

Oooo, I'm a bad blogger, huh? Jeez!

My lunch the other day was falafel, apple and carrots. Avoiding the bread products a little bit. Man, I love love LOVE falafel! I prepare mine right in the non stick fry pan, and after it sets for ten minutes, I just turn the fry pan on. No oil. Nothing. Just falafely goodness!




These are the dvds I got at Value Village (known in my world as VV Boutique). I did the Dance for Weightloss (I am horribly uncoordinated, and this solidified that like nothing else could), and the Fat Blasting Yoga. The yoga is an hour long. Wicked! The last segment includes a ball, which I was really excited to see. I use my ball for a computer chair, and have never been instructed on how to use it for excercise. It only tried to kill me a couple of times, so all was good.





I bought new cups to hold my Green Monsters. I only had the one set of mugs that was big enough, but I wasn't feelin them. I know, I'm a loser. LOL




Lunch yesterday was YUM! California roll and Dynomite roll. OMG, I love sushi!


Then I noticed on the front of the takeout menu that they have multigrain sushi?? I'm willing to pay extra for that! I was impressed that this whole platter was only $6.95. I was NOT impressed that they put in two sets of chopsticks. You mean that's two servings? Damn. There I go with portion distortion again. Whatevs, I ate it ALL.



Dinner was A&W. I'm disappointed in myself, though. Not for having A&W. I wanted it! But because it wasn't great and I ate it anyways.

Ah well.

I asked the hubby what he wants to do today, trying to motivate him to get off his ass and let's do something spontaneous. He informed me he has to mow the lawn. He's still on the couch. I don't see a Stanley Park seawall walk in my near future. LOL


Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: