Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dammit!

I'm gonna eat popcorn, BL or no BL.

I just did a killer workout where I did a 44 minute CRUNCH DVD called Cardio Go-Go. So you can imagine how active it was, lol. Then I went to the track and ran around it twice (I had to go pick up my makeup bag from my friends mom so while I was out I thought "what the hell). I did another ten minutes of calisthenics, including dodging back and forth under a handrail and coming up punching. That's a tough workout!! And I did steps and back lunges from a high step.

Now I'm done and I have earned me some popcorn, yes I have!!

Side Note: I had one full tablespoon of full fat caesar with bacon salad dressing for lunch. I came in my mouth a little bit, gotta tell ya.

Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

Pheonix said...

ROFL! That little confession about "coming in your mouth" made me nearly spit coffee on the computer here in the lab at school! And no, I'm not alone in here... everyone turned and looked at me as i snickered while trying to swallow a gulp of coffee... awesome! :)