Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Le Sigh

Nothing like a passport photo to make you feel your age... and then some.

The lady actually did say that it's one of the best passport photos she's seen in a long time. I'd hate to see what the others looked like. Because if that is a good representation of me, then damn I'm old.

I hate when life slaps you with a "who do you think your kidding" moment.

It actually made me cry when I saw the picture. I can't even bear to look at it.

Thanks for listening,

Dee

6 comments:

Magda said...

why did you get a passport photo :)

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Going to San Fran in Sept.

WWSuzi said...

I've got to go get one so i can visit Holland! I really don't want to see mine either :)

Magda said...

hu??? I thought you only need you DL to go to the states??

SeaShore said...

I need to get my driver's license renewed this month. NOT looking forward to the picture. My passport photo makes me look like a thug, but my CostCo card is the worst by far, and I have to show that one to people on a regular basis!

SeaShore said...

I need to get my driver's license renewed this month. NOT looking forward to the picture. My passport photo makes me look like a thug, but my CostCo card is the worst by far, and I have to show that one to people on a regular basis!