Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photo Criteria

I used to look for pics that made me look skinny. (HA!)

Now I look for pictures that make me look young.

How sad is that?

Is one ever happy with just who they are?

Thanks for listening,

Dee

2 comments:

MeltingLisa said...

Very true observation!

Psalmist said...

I never used to think much about how young or old I looked... until everyone started assuming that I am my husband's mother, instead of his wife. *sigh*