By-line:This article is written by Kat Sanders, who regularly blogs on the topic of xray tech salary at her blog The X-Ray Vision-aries Blog. She welcomes your comments and questions at her email address: email@example.com.
There is nothing in this world that is more valuable than your health, because when you have everything except health, you cannot enjoy what you do have because you’re prone to illness and disease that make your life miserable. So it makes sense that you protect your most valuable asset instead of abusing it like most of us do, and you can do this by reducing the five S factors that hamper your health:
· Sinful eating: When you live to eat instead of eating to live, you tend to gain weight and become prone to diseases like diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac arrests and strokes. You’re also likely to experience gastric problems and digestive trouble because your food habits are not healthy. Make the switch today to healthy food and include more wholegrain, nuts, low-fat dairy, lean meat, fruits and vegetables in your diet while you cut out the processed and fatty food.
· Sitting on your butt: When you lead a sedentary lifestyle, your fitness level is really poor and you run the risk of obesity and laziness. The less active you are, the more difficult it becomes to do even simple things like climbing stairs or walking down the street to the grocery store. Effect a significant change today and make sure you stay on your feet more, walk longer and further, climb stairs instead of taking the elevator, and best of all, get in at least 30 minutes of exercise every day.
· Smoking: Cigarettes, tobacco and nicotine are addictive; they burn a hole in your pockets and burn your lungs; they give you cancer and a host of respiratory illnesses. Say no to them today, before they end up smoking you out of this world.
· Stress: The healthiest people have been known to succumb to stress-related heart attacks and strokes. You may eat healthy and work out to maintain the perfect body, but when your mind and heart are stressed with work or any other problems; you’re prone to disease, and even death. Take some time to relax every day doing the things you like to do – meditation, playing a sport, spending time with your kids, just chilling out at home with a book and some wine, whatever’s your cup of tea to help you unwind.
· Sadness: When your heart is sad, your body feels miserable and unable to go about its duties. You feel lethargic and are unable to summon up the energy to go in to work or do whatever else you’re supposed to do. The only way to be happy is to be content with your life, have as few expectations as possible, and be as kind as you can to people you interact with every day.
Push these S factors out of your life at the earliest, and hit the road to a healthy and new you!
If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.
Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".
This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.