Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

I giggle when I say that... especially today. My hubby went and put a down payment on a motorbike, came home and said "somebody is gettin some tonight!!". ROFL

Confession: I may or may not have indulged in waaaay too much popcorn and butter last night. Leaning towards the "may". That is all.

Today I'm craving crap. So I chose to indulge... :)

Breakfast I went light on. Ancient Grain cereal, half a banana, milk and vitamins. This cereal is a total "meh". Not great, but it's good fuel. That's about all it has going for it. I will not be buying it again. Healthy does not have to taste like cardboard.



Omg, lunch was good. And a psychology trip, too. I had the leftover buffalo burger on a Burger First seasoned bun with caesar dressing and a half an avocado. The psych part comes in with the cutting of it. I knew I'd want more because it is so damn tasty. So I cut it in four, so I felt like I had four pieces instead of one. *shrug* It works for me. I was totally satisfied, where last night I wished for another burger, and came damn close to making one, just to taste it all over again.

Hmmmm, now that I say that, I see why I had the popcorn. Interesting.



Look! I remembered to photograph my snack!! (ignore the big bite marks out of the end)




Sweet had to join the savoury, and that meant a vitamuffin. And yep, it was JUST as good today as it was yesterday. Woot!!



Here's the real crap part of my diet today. Planned and accounted for. :)

Hot dogs and macaroni. Although, I have to say, the hot dogs were not really a ten. Oh, I ate them anyways, because I was hungry and I was craving them. But I know I will not be craving them for a very long time. The white bread was blah, and the weiners were kinda flavourless. The macaroni was excellent. Just what I wanted it to be. I only had a 1/2 cup, and toyed with going with a whole cup and damn the caloric consequences. However, I am satisfied with my half cup and happy with my choice at the same time.
See the weiner eyeing the weiners??





For a workout today I did NOT run. (see last post) However, I felt the need to do something, so I could have macaroni and white buns. So I did a 20 minute circuit training session and did a good half hour's worth of dancing today.

I also will have to go for a walk later... maybe. I'm only 174 calories over my budget (total today is 1713). The good news is that in my trend, I'm still at a deficit of 411 calories a day.

That's one thing I love about NutriMirror. Not only do you see your day to day, but also a two week snapshot. And I can see in black and white that I am on a good trend. I do have to bring my fibre up a bit, but otherwise I'm in the green with all my nutrients.

♥♥♥,
Dee

0 comments: