Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What a Weekend!!

Scale this morning read 157.2.

Ouch.

But I had an amazing weekend and am sooo relaxed... outside of the pain, that is. Kneeboarding and tubing fucked me up. Slamming repeatedly onto the water did an amazing amount of damage to my body. The bruises all seem to be internal, because how my main colour is not green, black and blue is beyond me.

As soon as I have pics I will post them!

I am game on, baby. I know the scale will reflect a loss all week as I work out and eat sensibly. It's just a water gain from alcohol and a bit of indulging on the weekend. Overall I ate pretty good though so I'm not worried about it.

Time to strap on the ol' nutrition bag and get my ass moving for real. I've been dabbling at excercise but not committed.

I commit to me, here and NOW.

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

2 comments:

Dani @ PFL said...

Sounds like a heck of a fun weekend ... even with the internal injuries! =P

Keep up the good work!

charmed i'm sure said...

i love your quote "I commit to me, here and NOW"! That is going to be my daily mantra :)

Sounds like you had a b-last!