Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh My Lungs!

This cold is not in my sinus' thank goodness. Lots of nose running, just no stuffiness. But the coughing and such, oy!

In my quest to get my ass moving withOUT killing myself, I walked uptown to the library today and got me a library card! I don't know why I haven't done this before. You could have knocked me over when I was told that you can only borrow 60 items at a time. 60?? Seriously? Who can read 60 books in three weeks????

I'm such a geek, I even logged onto one of the computers there to post that I was logging on from the library on my FaceBook. Yep, I'm THAT geek.

I rented... no BORROWED (I was corrected by the librarian) three books:

PS, I Love You
How to Enjoy a Scandal (smut)
and
Live Right for Your Type

The live right book I thought was the Eat Right for your type, but it's like the third or fourth installment. It's very ... scientific. Don't know if I'll be reading the whole thing. Normally I hate non fiction stuff. But I'll slog my way through a bit and see if I come out with any interesting tidbits.

There were no Jillian Michaels books, but maybe they were borrowed. Apparently, you can go online somehow and request to reserve them. I'll have to figure that out. HER books I'll read! Other than that... yeah, I like smut. :)

Breakfast this morning was super yum! I had cottage cheese with a banana, almonds and choc chips.



Lunch was a plate of nachos. Cheese and chips. Boooo.

Snack was a cup of decaf and a corned beef sandwich, no butter or mayo, with hot mustard, sprouts and tomato in a cafe while I read. Twas nice.

Dinner is a salad with balsamic vinegar on it. Little bits of almond, onion and craisins, and a baked chicken breast.



I'll have to pop onto NutriMirror and see what my calories are at for the day.


♥♥♥
♥♥♥

3 comments:

Magda said...

I TOLD YOU.... :D the library is bitchin' I wish we had a good one here :P

♥ Dee ♥ said...

I have to say, I wasn't uber impressed with ours. It's huge, but it seemed to me to be a small selection.

Of course, that could be because I was a kid last time I was in the library, so maybe it's "elementary school syndrome". You know, when you go back to your school and it seems to have shrunk three sizes.

Magda said...

Whatever come hang out here for amin .. then you'll be impressed with anything that has more than 6 English books