Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, April 4, 2016

*knock knock* ... this thing on?

Um... hi. It's been awhile. Anyone still around? 

It's been a hard and harsh six years since my last post. I've put back on the majority of what I lost. I've restarted my journey because I hit 200 lbs again (200.6 to be exact). I got smacked with bursitis in my hips and lost the ability to do the running and walking I loved so much. It spiraled me into a depression and saw the weight creep back.  So March 9th I got back on the wagon. It wasn't easy and it wasn't pretty (I'm short, so hefting my fat ass onto a wagon is always going to be a comical sight), but here I am, back at the beginning.

I've hired a training coach couple and am on a meal plan. I've been documenting my journey on Facebook. If you would like to be a part of my motivation team, hit up my group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/217850818563030/

I hope that you are well. <3 div="">


1 comments:

Tony Chew said...

lab layers can furthermore come in specific variations that is custom produced for certain nursing homes together with other medical establishments to be able to adhere to their attire rules. Among the a couple textiles previously mentioned
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/
datahk 2019