Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I love Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon. Is there anything finer? It's a cross between bacon and ham. The good tastiness of bacon meat with no fat, in ham form. And it's core. Seriously good.

Today is a better day, after a good nights sleep. I went to bed extra early last night. My groin muscle that I pulled is still paining me a bit, so I'm not upset that I ditched my workout. I'll do it tonight on the dreadmill.

I'm back OP today, with no muffins in sight.

Have I mentioned how much I love my girls? I posted an email after hemming and hawing back and forth... I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't post how bad I was having of a two day stretch, since most of the time I'm an inspiration. I don't want to inspire in the wrong direction. But then I rationalized it out and thought "nobody is perfect, especially me, and I want everyone aware of that". It was HARD to write it out. It was next to impossible to hit send. I felt like a failure, but only for a moment. Then I gave myself the speech I would have given anyone else about how just admitting it and throwing it out there into accountabilityland is an NSV, and I should be proud of myself for recognizing a weakness and dealing with it, forgiving myself, and moving on.

So here I sit at lunchtime, eating cous cous, veggies & Canadian bacon thinkin it's not so bad. In fact, it's kinda good. Alright, fine, it's awesome... lol.

I gotta go grocery shopping but I'm putting it off till Sat. It's going to be dicey making my lunch tomorrow. Not a lot of fresh stuff left. I'm scrambling for healthy snacks. Today I have a boiled egg... lol. Luckily for dinner tonight is sketti squash, so I'll make up that veggie serving there. Hmmm. I'll have to spend the points on a piece of bread for the carb if I'm going to be working out.

So here's todays menu:

Br: WW Bagel Sandwich (egg, portabello, jalapeno soy cheese, wasabi, Canadian bacon, ff mayo) (2pt)
Sn: didn't have one, still full from breakfast
Lu: Canadian Bacon, cous cous, veggies, olive oil
Sn: 1 hb egg, 1/2 asian pear
Sn: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup zucchini raw
Dn: lean pork loin chop, sketti squash, peas, 1 piece Balance bread (1pt) with light butter (1pt)

0 comments: