Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF!

I'ts Friiiiiiiday! Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy dance!!

I went to Safeway last night to get some top up groceries for today. I bit the bullet and bought some unsweetened apple sauce. In the past, this stuff has been a major yuck for me. So, I tried it. It's AWESOME!! Now that I'm on core, my sweet buds have pretty much disappeared, so this stuff tastes like a super sweet yummy treat to me! Happy happy happy happy!

I was getting tired of my blueberries so I bought a mixed field berries blend of frozen fruit. Happy happy happy happy!

I did my workout last night on the dreadmill and felt GREAT afterwards. A little twinge from my groin muscle, so I didn't get up this morning and run, but that's okay. I've made plans to meet Crystal at the track at 7:45. I'm hoping Sammy will join us, too. She'll prolly need to sniff and see if there's any snow out there before committing. Either way, I'm working it tonight. Happy happy happy happy!

Logan is about to get the grounding of his LIFE. After we had a big blow out over him being late on Thurs last week, and I grounded the shit out of him, I let him off early cuz it snowed. Then the next time he went out, he was supposed to be home for supper at six. He phones at 20 to seven to say that he wants to eat dinner later. NO, you are supposedto be HOME at six. "I called at six" he says. Didn't leave a message and SOMEHOW thought that I would be okay with all this despite my NEVER being okay with it EVERY time he pulls this. So last night, he asks if he can go out. Yes, I tell him. Be home by 9:30. So what does he do? He phones at 9:28 to tell me that he won't be home till 10 cuz he has a ride. I'm screaming into the phone "you're fucking KIDDING me. You are NOT phoning me when you are supposed to be home to TELL me that you are coming home late" then I slammed the phone down cuz I was about to get severely abusive. Then the fucker doesn't even come home until 10!!! I'm taking his tv away, his phone, his computer, and he's going to be grounded to his room for an entire week with NOTHING. I phoned Doug for his advice, and he tells me I'm being to nice and that Logan is walking all over me. No more. Sad sad sad mad sad. i am, however letting him off on Sunday because of a preplanned family event.

I'm OP today, and doing the happy food dance, and super stoked for lunch tomorrow, and the fest on Sunday! Can't wait to go skating again! Happy happy happy happy!

0 comments: