Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Confession Time

So, after my big proclomation from the mountaintops last week, I totally flubbed this WI. In fact, I didn't even do it. After being incapacitated from a bum toe, and only doing measly weight training and ab workouts to make myself feel that at least I'm doing SOMETHING, I knew my WI was gonna be bad. Then I found out I was going out for both lunch AND dinner on Friday... so I thought fuck it.

Yesterday (Sat) I took a food vacation day (although I told Steve to suprise me with chip flavour when he went to the store and he got me Old Dutch baked chips. They aren't great, but they reduce the crunch monster nicely for WAY less calories and fat).

Today I am OP. Had a banana, then did the Denise Austin dvd (see previous post and take note of the "ow"s). Then I made a frittata with zucchini, broccoli, portabello, egg whites & ff cheese. I had a big glass of water with it, then finished off with a steamed milk with banana extract in it, frothed with that dandy little frother Sammy found me at Ikea (Woot!!).

Next I filled the crock pot with dinner for tonight. I put in three chicken breasts, a can of low sodium blue menu diced tomatoes, low sodium blue menu corn, a chopped onion, a chopped zucchini, some oregano and some garlic. I will serve it over spaghetti squash... or whole wheat pasta. Not sure yet.

THEN (god, i'm a good girl, huh?) I prepped my lunches for the next week. I baked three chicken breasts, chopped my veggies for my oily salad, and put them in their proper containers (now I can just add my oil and soy cheese and go). I prepared four desserts for my lunches by putting a package of ff/sf white chocolate pudding in two cups of ff plain yoghurt. Portioned it out into the containers. THEN I did the same with my cottage cheese for the week.

DAMN! I'm so organized, and it's not even NOON yet!!

I'm gonna spend the rest of the day lounging. I plan on having a looong bath, reading my prevention magazine, goofing online, and just generally taking it easy.

Peace.

ps: Doug got a job! He's a part time sales clerk at Warehouse One. It's a foot in the door, and he's over the MOON!

2 comments:

sesame said...

I totally did the same thing. No weigh in this week at all.

We can start back in better health and head space together this week.

♥ Dee ♥ said...

That was my thought. After all my big words last weekend, I skulked this WI.