Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, February 25, 2008

TV Mourning

So, I made a decision this weekend. I'm giving up Brothers & Sisters.

A moment of silence...




I just don't have time for all the tv I have taped. I had to let something go, and I'm not willing to give up Denny Crane. I love me some Boston Legal. Much as I like the show B&S, I had four episodes to watch, and I am not willing to spend that much time in front of the tv! That's what got me fat in the first place, was sitting on my ass staring at that damn boob tube.

Steve made me watch the premiere for Knight Rider, which could end up being a good show. But I won't watch any more episodes, cuz I don't want to get sucked into another show. Same with the Sarah Connor Chronicles. And others that he has started watching. Thank you for sharing with me love, but no thanks!

I have to admit, the guy in Knight Rider is HOT! As is the car... although the voice sucked. The CGI when they are driving was pathetic, and the acting was poor at best. But then so was B&S at first, too. I think this show will come into it's own. I would just rather be outside than watching it.

However, when Big Bang Theory comes back, you'll find me on the couch!

0 comments: