Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, February 25, 2008

It was a good weekend!

I had such a great weekend!

Saturday I spent some lovely time chatting with Sammy in my quiet house, then had my hair done. Then I spent some great time with Alyssa when I took her to visit Ashley. I got to spend a bit of time with Tracy (although I'm wondering if I'll ever get to visit her when it can just be the two of us... lol). We came back and had KFC for dinner (YUM!), then went over to Crystals and picked out dresses, which was productive and fun.

Sunday I took a long walk (1 hour 39 minutes) down to the care clinic in the SuperStore. I had a spot on my back that I was worried about, because Steve said it had changed. Turned out not to be a mole. The doctor froze it with nitrogen. When I asked him what it is from he said "years of sun exposure and too many birthdays".

Okay, let's tangent about THIS for a minute. Lindsay almost smacked me on Sat, when I was talking about turning 40. It freaks me out, dude! She almost smacked me cuz I said "the only time 40 is considered young is when someone dies and it turns out they were in their forties. Then people shake their head and say 'they were so young' ". That's the only time forty is considered young. Which means? OLD. I'm turning 40, and I just had an age spot removed from my back. Gah!!

Okay, back to positive!

So I had a Saturday full of bad foods... okay not full. I had chicken fajitas at McD's and KFC, and some of Crystal's yummy homeade pizza. Sunday was pretty good. I had poached eggs on toast with avocado. Then Subway for lunch. A banana at the Care Clinic. Lean Cuisine Pizza Bites for a snack (not great, but not awful), and a totally core dinner of pork chili. THEN the leftover chili, I added another can of tomatoes, and a handful of barley, and let it simmer longer. This will be dinner tonight, overtop of sketti squash, and any leftovers will be my core lunches!

I have to go veggie shopping tonight on my way home, I'm thinking. Hmmm. I'll have to make a list. I have to do my meal calendar, too. Gah! I'm running out of time to do stuff!!

Oh yeah, another thing I did was spend $23 to save myself $80! I bought a stripping comb and groomed Morgana. The comb made ALL the difference in the world! She was so good! I stripped her whole body including her mustache and she sat thru the whole thing. It took about four hours on Sunday afternoon, but man, it was so worth it! She looks like that puppy again. And this will save me $80 two or three times a year! I've tried stripping her by hand before, but it was an awful experience for both of us. This was WAY easier with the comb. And she doesnt' hate me!

0 comments: