Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Updates!

Well, it seems that my body has finally calmed down after the vitamin fiasco. The headaches are still there a bit, but the rest of my body is slipping back into feeling normal.

Last night's Sun Run training was 5 minutes walking, then 9 sets of 3 minutes running and 1 minute walking, followed by 5 minutes of walking to cool down. Holy SHIT. By the seventh set, I was ready to quit. I pushed my way through, and was incredibly proud of myself! Tonights sets aren't as tough, thank goodness!

I've been cruise shopping, and I don't want to get too excited yet, but it's all looking very exotic and good! I'm thinking I'll have to save a thou or two for spending money and excursions, but I think I can do it. It isn't the cost of the cruise, it's the extras! They add up!! Plus, I need to get cruisewear for myself and Steve. There are four formal nights onboard where the men need tuxedos or suits. I can always use my bridesmaid dress and my Emcee dress, so I'm ahead by two already. But I definately see a lot of shopping in my future!

0 comments: