Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feelin Good Today

I had a great day yesterday. Or should I say, I CREATED a great day yesterday. It could have gone horribly wrong depending on my attitude.

I got released from work early, and on the drive home was contemplating what to do with my lovely three hours. I decided to go to Value Village and have a good long browse. I get there, reach for my purse and it's not there! I actually left it at the office! Drat! Now what?

Well, I wasnn't about to drive all the way back to the office and then fight traffic all the way back home (my office is a good hour from home). What to do, what to do...

I went home, cleared out the living room, and did my yoga dvd! Great fun, and it's getting easier (this was my second time doing it). Then I did my Sun Run training, but only two thirds of it cuz my body was screaming.

So I'm very happy with my decision to save my day and not be upset about forgetting my purse. I feel doubly good having done a double workout last night. I've been OP most of the week. I'm looking forward to the scale reflecting my good behaviour, as I seem to be bouncing within the same couple pounds for the last six weeks.

Tonight I'm going to do abs & weights, and tomorrow it's back to the Sun Run training.
Phew!!

BTW: I thought my mom was funny last night. She phoned me to see if I was on crack. She had read my blog about my bridesmaid dress and didn't realize that I had already decided to get it taken in. She thought I hadn't taken the fact that it's a size 16 into consideration... lol.

0 comments: