Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, February 22, 2008

Duuuuuuuude

I'm really starting to think I'm on a real live plateau. I stepped on the scale this morning only to have it read 161.2. That's up a whole pound! And with having two extra workouts this week!

While a portion of my soul is frustrated, it's a very small portion. Mainly because I'm wearing a pair of the pants that Crystal gave me today, and I couldn't do them up when she gave them to me a month or so ago. I know my body is changing shape, which is important. I know that my body is getting IN shape, which is the goal. I should NOT be tied to the scale like that damn commercial. You know the one... where they are walking along with a scale manacled to their ankle. Yeah, that's me.

So... keep plugging away! I'm certainly not giving up. I've worked too damn hard. And hell, if I have to maintain at this weight for a few weeks, so fucking what? It's better than maintaining at 208!! I've lost close to 50 pounds. That's one hell of an achievement. I look amazing! THAT's one hell of an achievement! My husband is always smiling. That's one hell of a perk!

I'm getting good at these pep talks, huh?

0 comments: