Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, February 2, 2008

WI

I'm up .2 which I'm sort of okay with. In the respect that I expected it. You cannot make stupid muffin and doughnut decisions for TWO days, just before WI day and not expect it to show on the scale. Plus with my groin muscle pulled, I skipped my morning runs, so my excercise was cut in half this week.

Damage control is what I did.

Not this week! Next week I'm going to be in the 150's dammit!! That's my goal!

2 comments:

Carleen said...

its all good...your right next week you'll get down where you want to be!! keep at it :) you'll teach those donuts/muffins to stay outta your way!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

LOL!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence!