Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Sunday, March 23, 2008

OMG that was FUNNY

Did anyone see what Magda wrote on my post re: dude hitting on me? ROFLMAO!!

I'm having SUCH a fantastic day.

I woke up late after having a wonderful ten hour sleep (thank you Sleep Eaze D). I did 50 minutes of yoga, which is always wonderful. Then I watched a movie with my man on the couch, snuggled.

Now Doug is here. We just finished dinner, which was Korean Beef for them, and a terriyaki pork loin for me. I had one ounce of KB as well (one bite tastes like the rest, right?). Everything was oh, so yummy.

Logan is doing dishes, Doug is playing Guitar Hero, Steve is watching Beuwolf, and I snuck in here to post a perfect moment. It's so nice to have my whole family together, everyone having fun and enjoying life in this moment.

I hope you had a moment like this in your day today.

Now, I'll get back to it...

2 comments:

sesame said...

It was strange spending Easter without you guys. I felt a bit out of sorts from time to time today.

All in all it was a pleasant mellow day.

We had a good Easter morning. The hunt was over quite quickly so I was puttering.

Oma was happy to have us over. She has been cooking for two days. Man, do we treasure these times with her.

I'm glad you had a fantastic day. Sounds pretty ideal.

Magda said...

poo, I miss easter.. sulk