Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Weight Loss Update

I don't know why I was nervous of WI this morning, but I wasn't feeling very confident. WRONG.

I'm down 2.6 this week!! The scale read 153.8!!

Stats:

Weight: 153.8
BMI: 28.1
Percentile: 53rd % (this means I'm 3% above the average weight at my age and height)
% of Body Weight Lost to Date: 26.1
Total Lbs Lost to Date: 54.2

Fuckin A!!!

2 comments:

Magda said...

GOLD star :)

sesame said...

So close Honey, so close. Lookin' GOOOOOOOD!