Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, April 28, 2008

Back At It

So since I only have four weeks until my next 10k, I figured I better jump back into that there saddle. This is the 2nd workout for week 10 of the training program. I figured this would be a great place to start, since it puts me at the timeline for the run.

Warm-up: Walk slow and easy for 5 min.
Run 4 minutes. Walk 1 minute. Do this 9 times.
Cool-down: Walk slow and easy for 5 min.

Yeaaah, except that I haven't had a good run SINCE the Sun Run last Sunday! I made it to 7 sets and called it a night.

It was pouring rain, and I was drenched. By the time I got home (walking the cool down) I was freezing.

1 comments:

Magda said...

Don't stress about it... it takes much longer to loose a level of fitness than to gain it. You have just had a resting period after a couple of days out and then a rest and out again you will see you are were you were likely even better)