Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday WI

I'm feeling like the boy who cried wolf... once again I said that I wasn't expecting a loss, and I lost! Since joining the Canada Day Challenge on this board, I've really been working the program (I've learned that maintenance is going to be a snap for me, I was stagnant for so long... lol). I've lost five pounds just in the month of June so far!

Today's loss was .8 which brings me to a BMI of 26.9. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! I'm so close to being in the normal rate, I can TASTE it... and you know what? It DOES taste better than those muffins, cakes, chips did!!

0 comments: