Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday, Already??

TOM is almost gone and I can see my ribs again. Phew! It's weird how much it affects me now that I'm not carrying all that extra weight to mask it.

Today's Fuel:

Br: blueberry meusli
Lu: hamburger wrap (3)
Sn: cottage cheese w/ peach & ground flax
Sn: plum
Dn: leftover stirfry?
Sn: popcorn & milk

I bought a 2 litre of milk in a plastic jug, and I've been using it for my water. What I'm finding is that I'm refilling it and drinking most of it again, so I've almost doubled my water intake! Before I had a one litre bottle that I refilled twice. Very pleased with that.

Last night Logan came for a walk with me. Teenagers! He bitched and whined that he didn't want to, then half way through he admitted he was glad he did. It was nice to spend an hour with just him and I and the dogs. The only downer bit was that I had to break something to him. You know when you see those people on American Idol and you think "who didn't love them enough to tell them they can't sing and allowed them to get up on stage in front of North America and make fools out of themselves?" Well, that's the example I used to Logan last night. Dude has NO pitch. NO tone. But he thinks he's great because he sings with passion (which I praised) and gusto (which I praised). I gently suggested he might want to look into having a convo with his cousin for some pointers. As much as he was disappointed, he was really mature about it and thanked me for putting it to him the way I did. He knew it came from a place of love, vs mocking.

0 comments: