Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Holy Shitters!!

So I've been counting calories this week, in and out. Decided to educate myself, as I've said. I know that eating 500 calories less than I burn will take off one pound a week. I also know that new fat comes off hella quick compared to old fat.

So last week's WI I was at 152.4.

This week? 147.87

That's down 4.6lbs!! AND there were indulgences (but I don't wanna talk about the damn granola... lol). I ate out... three times? this week. But I tracked everything and balanced it out. I had one day where my calories in were over my calories out (refer back to I don't wanna talk about the damn granola), but otherwise I balanced and budgeted my calories SUCCESSFULLY!!!

I'm so proud of me!

2 comments:

Shrunk said...

I'm so proud of you too! That's fantastic Dee! WAY TO GO!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Thanks, Babe!!