Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm BACK, Baby!!!

I struggled, and I won!!! I'm down to 145.6 this week. That's down 2.2 this week. DESPITE Lindsay the sabetour who fed me a bottle of wine last night... lol.

And the best news is that even smashed I choose healthier options! On the way to the Alice Cooper concert last night, we apparently stopped at McDonalds and I had two chicken fajitas. That's only 400 calories, and definately the best choice there.

I slept in the car (okay, let's face reality, I passed OUT in the car) on the way there and sobered up in time for the concert, which totally ROCKED.

It wasn't until we were on our way home that I realized I didn't eat dinner. That's when Steve told me I did (so smashed didn't remember). He tells me what I had, and I thanked him for choosing healthy for me. He then tells me it's what I asked for. Sweet!!! That means that healthier choices are REALLY what I want!!! Ingrained, baby!! Love it!

1 comments:

A Life Less Complicated said...

Awesome! Alcohol seems to make me choose poorly, but it seems to be getting better for me, too. Ingrained... I love it! Good for you!