Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, September 19, 2008

Need to Grocery Shop!

Seriously!!

I'm not sure what my menu will be today, because I have to scrounge around in my kitchen... lol. When I get my child support, look out! That veggie store won't know what hit it!

I'm a little nervous for WI tomorrow. My realistic goal is to be under 150 lbs, but reality is I wanted to be closer to 145 again. Not sure where it will be, but somewhere in between I'm sure.

I'm going for a haircut today (yay!) and am looking forward to getting all prettified tomorrow. It's funny, in this body, how much I want to dress up! It turns out I actually LIKE pretty! And I feel so good when I'm dolled up. And I know that my man loves it.

Speaking of which, we were just falling asleep the other night, when all of a sudden he hugs me real close and whispers "I'm so glad you got hot again". LOL Makes me feel sorry for all those years of NOT being hot. He never complained, though. He loved me no matter what. So this is kinda the reward for him, in my mind. Luckily it feels like a reward for me, too.

I will make healthy choices today... they just may be ecclectic, since I don't have a lot of fresh stuff in the fridge. And I'm going to do a treadmill run, walk the dogs, and wiggle in my seat at the Alice Cooper concert tonight. I'm mindful of WI tomorrow, so no treats!

I am totally looking forward to a good meal tomorrow at the wedding, followed by dancing it all off, though!

1 comments:

Pheonix said...

I hear ya! My kitchen's a bit understocked at the moment on normal food... but full to bursting of party fare for this weekends bash... hard to resist temptation when there's bags of chips and cupcakes everywhere!

MUST post us some pics of the new do!