Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Tracking Site

Click on the title to go see it. It's actually way better than FitDay because you can do meals and menus. Not being able to do those on Fitday did NOT encourage me to cook, lemme tell ya. It made tracking a nightmare.

Plus, this program TELLS you if you are getting too much or too little of everything. So far, I'm doing really well, except in the cholesterol area, where I seem to constantly go over my daily allowable. It helps me keep a close eye on that, as well as my other nutritional needs.

It also does my math for me. I plugged in today's menu only to find that I have another 121 calories that I need to eat in order to get my caloric intake inline with my weight loss goals. Cool! An extra piece of fruit or glass of milk and I'm good to go!

1 comments:

Pheonix said...

that's pretty cool!