Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am FIGHTING

I have a sabotaging urge for some reason! It's the weirdest thing, and I'm fighting it tooth and nail.

I plan on wearing a very form fitting outfit on Saturday to my costume birthday party, so it is very important to me right now that I stay completely OP. And yet every fibre of my being wants to eat all the goodies I can! I actually have to fight the urge to run to the store and buy a Klondike bar and a bag of baked Dill Pickle chips!

WTF???

*deep breath*

I am stronger than the urge to eat unneccessarily.

*deep breath*

I do not NEED those foods, they are a want that is sabotaging, and I will not cave.

*deep breath*

I CAN and WILL stay OP.

Now, off to munch on a pomegranate. Keeps the fingers AND the mouth busy for very few calories! And has incredible health benefits. MUCH more than Klondike bars and baked chips.

0 comments: