Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jillian Michaels SHREDDED my ass!

Click on the title to see the DVD that kicked my ass today. And I only did level one!

Seriously, if you were to sit down and watch it, you'd think "meh, no problem", but you'd be WRONG!!! It's BRUTAL.

My "Just for Today" was to do a 30 minute workout and to sweat doing it. So when I learned that the workout on this DVD was only 20 minutes, I committed to take the dogs around the block after, for an additional 20 minutes of low impact. Except that the DVD kicked my ASS and that was the LONGEST around the block since I started this journey!

Seriously! I thought I was going to collapse!! My legs are jello, and here I am with two little demons demanding a walk... my own fault, I got them excited by saying it out loud. Still! Luckily, I use the brilliant umbilical tethering when I walk them. So I just let them drag me around the block by the leashes tied to my walking belt. My arms couldn't have carried the weight of those leashes if you had paid me.

I'm supposed to do 20 minutes a day, five days a week, for 30 days. I don't know if I'll make it to tomorrow, ffs!!

My plan today:

Br: Protien smoothie (1/4 cup egg white, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup sweet potato, 1/2 cup milk, 3 strawberries, vanilla and banana extract, 1 tablespoon ground flax)

Lu: Salmon, Spinach Salad (2 oz spinach, 2 oz brocslaw, 1/4 cup craisins, 1 tbspn asiago, 1/2 oz snow peas, 1/2 ounce orange pepper, 3 tbsp cottage cheese, dill, cilantro)

Sn: apple, cinnamon, 1/4 cup yoghurt, 1/4 cup fibre1

Dn: pork loin, rice, steamed broccoli & cauliflower

Dn: paper bag popcorn.

0 comments: