Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, November 17, 2008

GAME ON!!!

Okay, folks... I am back with a vengeance!

I had a WONDERFUL food vacation, and mission accomplished, I can't WAIT to get back to healthy choices and eating to satisfaction! My body feels sluggish and blah, and needs to rev back up to it's fine tuned self.

So what's on YOUR menu for today??

Br: Smoothie in my new blender! (1/4 cup egg white, 1/2 cup ff plain yoghurt, 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 frozen banana, 3 frozen strawberries, 1/4 cup frozen blueberries, 1 tablespoon ground flax, 1 tsp olive oil, dash of vanilla extract)

Lu: Salad (2 oz spinach, 2 oz brocslaw, 1 oz imitation crab, 1/4 cup craisins, 1 tblsp shredded romano)

Sn: 1/2 cup cottage cheese

Sn: apple

Dn: curried chicken burger & 1 cup smashed yam w/ sf maple syrop

Sn: pomegranate

0 comments: