Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ahhhhh, What a Great Feeling!

You ever have one of those moments where you find yourself totally in sync with someone?

My sis and I are going Christmas shopping tonight. I'm being totally dilligent with my weight loss efforts (or at least my maintaining 145 efforts), what with Christmas parties coming up.

Usually, we will take the opportunity to indulge a little and go hit Denny's or the food fair or something. Well, I emailed her and suggested Subway, and she JUMPED on it!! Woot! We are on the same page!!

I love having a support group around me. I love knowing that I'm not the only one out here, on this lonely journey to health. Especially with the approaching season of indulgence. Parties and dinners and such... so many things to plan and swerve around.

I am shredded!

I was asked if I've seen any changes. Well, hows this for a change: When I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD two weeks ago (minus the three days recovery from the first attempt), I watched my stomach jiggle in the mirror. I was morbidly fascinated watching it. I purposefully wore a sports bra and pants, just to watch it.

Today, I realized that it's only jiggling HALF what it was. And when I turn sideways, I do look leaner. I'm also dramatically stronger in my upper arm strength.

It is making a difference, and that's with only doing it 3-4 times a week. Woot!!!

Today's Menu:

Br: 1 mini bagel, cut in half. Spoon of primavera sauce on each, topped with 1/2 of a 1/4 cup egg white omellette with romano cheese, green onion and mushroom, glass of milk and vitamins.

Lu: salmon spinach salad w/ craisins, romano, green onion, brocslaw, olive oil, and artichoke salsa

Sn: .5 cup yoghurt w/ .25 cup fibre1

Dn: Subway 6" turkey sub w/ mustard & veggies, no cheese or mayo, and a bag of vegetable chips.

This still leaves me with over 200 calories if I need a nighttime snack.

2 comments:

Magda said...

Shred? what's that???

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred