Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Stupid heater fan stupid kicked it on the stupid coldest night of the stupid year!! It's freezing in my house! I'm sitting in front of a heat fan as I type. The side of my body that is facing it is warm, the other side is NOT. We slept with the dogs in the bed last night for body heat.

Craziness!!

Today I shop. I'm prepared for killer lines. Luckily, it's not present shopping, it's grocery shopping. It's supposed to snow tonight and all through tomorrow, and I'M NOT DRIVING IN IT. So all of it will be done today.

The only totally yuck thing is that I have to drive all the way out to Burnaby to deliver an Avon order in that storm! Steve has said he will drive me... actually he was TOLD he is driving me... lol. :o)

So I'm going out to shop now... wish me luck!!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

3 comments:

The Momma said...

all was leave your cold water running a little i very cold weather keeps the pipes freezing. put rug in front of the doors to stop drafts. hope your getting the furnace fix to day....moma loves you its 31 below to day in sunny Smithers mother dose know about the cold. make sure you keep your feet warm or all of you well fell cold

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

good luck shopping - you are BRAVE going today!!!

Hope you get to warm up!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Yay for HEAT!!! It's back!

And shopping was overall really fantastic. It was fun laughing at the pissy people. Why would you venture out on the Saturday before Christmas, before a blizzard warning, and NOT expect ridiculous lineups in the grocery store???