Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yogen Fruz

I found myself at Coquitlam Centre at 5:30 with having had no afternoon snack. And I still had to go grocery shopping.

I know me. This is not a good situation.

So I'm wandering around the food fair, drooling over all the smells, but calculating calories in my head and realizing that there is nothing "worth it" to me there. Until I hit Yogen Fruz. They have a nonfat vanilla yoghurt. I thought to myself that this would actually probably be pretty good, because I had planned on having ff plain yoghurt for snack but didn't get to it. So I had a pineapple small one.

First off OMG YUM!!!! Second, I got home and went immediately online to source out the NI. Not bad!! And considering how decadent it tasted, I'm totally impressed! Add some calories for the frozen pineapple (prolly a third of a cup) and you have yourself a damn fine treat!!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: